Your Guide To Souls HPUS
PHASES OF THE Souls HPUS DIET
The Soul's HPUS program consists of three phases. We are confident that when you dedicate yourself to each phase of our program you will achieve optimum results and change your life. Please review our easy plan out lined in the phases below: The first 2 days on the drops load up by eating LOTS of fattening food! This is very important to jump start the metabolism and sets the level of the HPUS. Eat all day!!!!
PHASE 1 – Load Up On Fatty Foods
During the first 2 days on the drops load up by eating LOTS of fattening food! This is very important to jump start the metabolism and sets the level of the HPUS. Eat all day!!!!
PHASE 2 – Follow The Diet
Take HPUS drops every day for the duration of your program then no drops for the last three days. Continue the diet until you reach the end of your final day
PHASE 4 – Stay On The Diet Without Drops
Begin the 30 day maintenance phase following your HPUS diet: 1500 calories with no sugar or starches. Begin introducing starches and sugars gradually after the first 30 days. Start by adding one starch and one sugar per day for one week. You can gradually add more but never more than two servings per day. - This phase is actually more important than the actual diet.
Souls HPUS - Diet Schedule
It’s very important to follow your HPUS meal plan exactly for maximum results. Altering from the plan can cause weight gain or weight stalling for several days.
SOULS Shake, tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Saccharin or Nu-Stevia may be used. Only one tablespoonful of milk is allowed in 24 hours. You may also opt to have one of your pieces of fruit.
MEAT: 100 grams of meat
Choose from beef, buffalo, chicken breast, turkey, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. Choose one of the following- (spinach, asparagus, cabbage, green salad, tomatoes, celery, onions all kinds, chicory, beet-greens, red radishes, cucumbers or chard). One breadstick (grissini) or one Melba toast per meal, 2 total per day.
The same choices as lunch. Be sure to alternate your protein and vegetable. For example, if you had shrimp and asparagus for lunch you will want to have ground turkey and cabbage for dinner. MEAT: 100 grams of meat. Choose from Beef, Buffalo, Chicken Breast, Turkey, Fresh White Fish, Lobster, Crab, or Shrimp. Choose one of the following- (spinach, asparagus, cabbage, green salad, tomatoes, celery, onions all kinds, chicory, beet-greens, red radishes, cucumbers or chard).
One breadstick (grissini) or one Melba toast per meal, 2 total per day.
You get 2 ½ snacks a day, which consists of one serving of fruit for each snack. You can eat them whenever you want. An apple, (6-9) strawberries, an orange or one-half grapefruit. (You may choose to have one of your two daily fruit servings with your breakfast as well)
FOR THE BEST RESULTS
1. Souls HPUS DROP USAGE - Take HPUS drops 3 times a day (5-7 small drops or 3ccs) under the tongue and hold for 15-30 seconds. Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before or after taking the drops.
2. FOOD INTAKE - Only eat foods, seasonings and drinks from the approved HPUS grocery list. (You can skip your snacks but not your meals)
3. FLUID INTAKE - Drink lots of water (at least 2 liters), 1 gallon is best per day.
4. VITAMIN B-12 - Take Vitamin B-12 drops as directed on bottle (take this whenever you feel you need more energy)
5. RECORD YOUR SUCCESS - Record your intake, both fluids and food consumption on the Souls log provided. Also record your weight each morning. Be sure to weigh yourself first thing in the morning and after having used the restroom.
6. SKIN PRODUCTS - Do not use lotions or body creams. Skin is porous and may absorb calories or sugar from your lotion depending on its contents. Use baby oil or coconut oil to moisturize your skin if needed. Consult your physician before discontinuing any prescribed medication or treatment. You may also use coconut oil for your skin.
7. LAXATIVE - Be sure to take your smooth move laxative tea each night. Around 6pm for best results.
NO FATS, NO CARBS, SUGARS, OILS, SPRAYS OR BUTTER. ONLY GREAT TASTING - LOW CALORIE FOODS!
RED MEAT (No more than twice a week) 100 grams
Beef , Lean Ground Beef, Cube Steak, Sirloin Tip Steak, Top Round Steak, Veal, Veal Chop
FOWL – 100 grams
Chicken Breast, Ground Turkey & Turkey
SEAFOOD – 100 grams
Cod, Crab Meat, Flounder Haddock, Halibut, Lobster, Red Snapper, Shrimp, Tilapia, Sole, Monk, Fish Whiting
Asparagus, Broccoli, Celery. Cabbage Cauliflower Cucumber Lettuce all varieties Red Radishes Spinach raw Spinach frozen Tomato Kale Onions
FRUIT (2 ½ per day)
1 Apple, 1 Orange, 6-9 Strawberries, One Grapefruit
BREAD (2 per day)
1 Grissini, Bread stick, 1 Melba Toast
APPROVED LIQUID SEASONINGS
Chicken Broth (0 grams of sugar), Lemon Juice Red Wine/ Apple Cider Vinegar, All Walden Farms Products
FLUIDS (128 OUNCES PER DAY)
Green Tea, Coffee, Spring Water, Alkaline water is recommended for optimum results. These may be taken in any quantity and at all times.
Sweeten with Stevia if desired. Liquid drops are best for liquids. (Lemon juice is allowed for all purposes)
Old Bay, Sea Salt, Pepper, Apple Cider Vinegar, Mustard Powder, Garlic, Sweet basil, Parsley, Thyme, Marjoram, Rosemary, Cilantro, Chili Powder, Red Wine Vinegar, apple cider vinegar, Lemon Juice, All Walden Farms products approved, Chicken broth (0 grams of sugar)
See "Soulshr" App in your online store for more support
Youtube: Taryn Tarver or #Lifeline TNT for cooking videos and video support
Join our Facebook group: Souls 30 day weight loss challenge
YOU CAN EAT ABOUT 1000 CALORIES IF NEEDED WHEN HUNGRY
(DRINK THE JUICE OR DRINK THE SHAKE OR EAT MORE VEGETABLES)
YOU MUST EAT TWICE A DAY BUT THE LUNCH AND DINNER (YOU CAN SKIP YOUR SNACKS BUT NOT YOUR MEALS)